The preventative program supports the ongoing wellness of its participants through vaccinations, nutrition, education and family planning.
- Currently serving 60 villages, with plans to expand to 100 villages in two years.
- An effective vaccination program for polio, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis, cholera and other diseases.
- A well-balanced nutrition program for children and pregnant women to avoid nutritional deficiencies.
- Maternity services including doctor visits, nutrition and hygiene instruction and monitoring of mothers weight and vital signs.
- Young children's growth rates are recorded and tracked.